Local plastic manufacturer and injection moulder the Pentagon Plastics Group have announced an exciting part-time opportunity to join their expert team.
They are currently looking for a Group Buyer/Production Administrator to become an integral part of the existing production team, working Mon-Fri 9am-2pm.
Back in December, we welcomed Pentagon Plastics as one of our trusted businesses – read our profile to learn more about why working here would be a fantastic opportunity.
The Role – Group Buyer/Production Administrator
Some administrative experience is preferable. Full training will be given to the successful candidate.
- Supplier Sourcing, liaison and negotiation
- Obtaining & Comparing quotations for production materials, equipment, services and office supplies
- Purchase order processing through to receipt of goods
- Chasing outstanding orders
- Providing Administrative support to supervisors and managers
- Undertake ad hoc buying projects to support quoting of new business
- Maintenance of scanned documentation within our ERP system
- Good Organisational and negotiating skills
- Good communication skills
- Firm knowledge and experience of office windows products
- Attention to detail
- Enjoys working within a busy team but in an independent role
The position is on a part time basis but as the company grows there may be opportunity to increase the working hours as the role progresses. Please get in touch with the team on 01403 264397 or [email protected] for more information.
If you know of any further roles currently being advertised in the Horsham area which you think are appropriate for us to share with our readers, please contact us.